Welcome to San Angelo! As a new resident, you may have questions such as: How do I get my water turned on? What is the local newspaper? Who picks up my trash?
We hope you will find this page helpful in finding the answers to these questions and more. Be sure to also visit the A-Z site directory for locating city departments and resources.
City Utility Information
The City of San Angelo provides water and sewer service. Trash pickup, along with the operation of the landfill, is provided by the City through a contract with a private vendor. In case of a water outage or to report a leak, please call 325-657-4295.
Have you moved into your new home and need to get your water turned on? To set up your new account or to make changes to your account, please contact Water Customer Service at 325-657-4323 or come by 301 W. Beauregard Ave. Hours of operation are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays.
- Verizon (local phone service) - 800-837-4966
- Suddenlink (local cable service) - 325-655-8911
- Power to Choose (electric providers)
- San Angelo Economic Development - 325-653-7197
- San Angelo Convention and Visitors Bureau - 325-655-4136
- San Angelo Chamber of Commerce - 325-655-4136
- Downtown San Angelo - 325-653-4392
- Tom Green County vehicle registration and titling - 325-659-6529
- Tom Green County Appraisal District - 325-658-5575
- Tom Green County voter registration - 325-659-6541
- DPS San Angelo driver's license office - 325-223-6903
- San Angelo Independent School District - 325-947-3700
- Local bus route information - 325-947-8729