Five avenues exist for paying a City of San Angelo municipal services statement. You will need your account number.
* Online - Pay your water bill online here. Online credit card payments can be made month-to-month or by establishing an automatically recurring payment. Online payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why have we moved to Invoice Cloud?
- We value the security of our customer’s data and wanted to partner with a company that takes security seriously. Invoice Cloud has achieved the highest level of security compliance. Plus, we wanted to provide the ultimate in convenience for paying bills electronically. Invoice Cloud offers us, and you, many options to pay the way YOU want to pay anytime, anywhere. Sign up for auto pay, go paperless, pay by text, schedule a payment, set reminders and more.
- Why do I have to re-register my Auto Pay wallet information?
- As we transition over to a new online bill payment system for water utilities, we want to ensure we have your most current billing information on file.
- Is my payment information secure when I pay online at San Angelo?
- Yes! Managing the security of payment applications falls to the PCI Security Standards Council’s Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS). The PA-DSS is designed to ensure essential application security controls are implemented and software is developed in line with good security practices. Invoice Cloud is committed to protecting your data and has achieved the highest level of security: PA DSS Level 1 Validated Payment Application.
- What is PCI compliance and how does it affect me as a customer?
- Payment card data is subject to constant threats from cyber criminals, and the security of payment card data to modern businesses is paramount to success. Any applications that store, process or transmit sensitive cardholder data must protect that data according to the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). Invoice Cloud adheres to all PCI requirements to keep your payment data safe.
* Mail - Mail a payment to the City of San Angelo Utility Billing/Collections, P.O. Box 5820, San Angelo, TX 76902. Make checks payable to City of San Angelo-Water or COSA-Water.
* In person - Bring payments to the Utility Billing/Collections office at the City Hall Annex, first floor, 301 W. Beauregard Ave. Business hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays. An overnight drop box in the drive-through is available for after hour payments.
* Bank draft – You may set up an automatic monthly draft on your bank account. To establish a draft, visit cosatx.us/waterbill. to register your information or call Customer Service at 325-657-4323 for assistance.
* Phone – You may also call Customer Service at 325-657-4323 and select the option to make a payment over-the-phone. Long-distance users may call 1-855-419-2758. Phone payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
For more information about the municipal services statement and payments, call 325-657-4323.
Do not use DOXO to pay your City of San Angelo water bill.
Some customers reported being directed to a website called DOXO to pay their bill online. The City of San Angelo's water utility is in no way affiliated with this service. The payment option for online payment is secured through our website at cosatx.us/waterbill. If you have questions or are unsure, please call our office at 325-657-4323.