November 5, 2019, special election
Shall the City of San Angelo’s Lake Nasworthy Trust Fund principal balance be used as described below?
- Lake Nasworthy lake and river improvements to enhance water recreation and the elimination of related litter and pollution not to exceed $6 million in actual costs for:
- Boat ramps
- Fishing piers
- Shoreline erosion control
- Sandy beaches
- Balance of the fund as of May 5, 2020, excluding the $6 million allocated for above projects, be used for the expansion, reconfiguration, and replacement of the current sewer system servicing the Lake Nasworthy area to expand capacity for current and future development.
Polling places for November 5, 2019 Special Election
(During early voting, any voter may go to this location and vote on all the issues for which they are eligible).
Edd B. and Francis Frink Keyes Building
113 W. Beauregard Ave., 1st floor
San Angelo, TX 76903
- Oct. 21-30, 2019 - 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2019 - 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Election Day - November 5, 2019, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
On Election Day, any voter may go to any one of these locations and vote on all the issues for which they are eligible.
- Angelo Bible Church - 3506 Sherwood Way
- Belmore Baptist Church - 1214 Bell St.
- Calvary Baptist Church - 2401 Armstrong St.
- Celebration Church - 2639 Sunset Drive
- Christoval Community Center - 20022 Main St., Christoval, TX
- Concho Valley Transit District, Annex Building - 506 N. Chadbourne St.
- Grape Creek Community Center - 8207 US Hwy 87 N.
- Keating Paint and Body Shop - 5050 N. Chadbourne St.
- MHMR Service for Concho Valley - 1501 W. Beauregard Ave.
- PaulAnn Baptist Church - 2531 Smith Blvd.
- Plaza del Sol II Apartments - 4359 Oak Grove Blvd.
- SAF First Assembly of God Church - 1442 Edmund Blvd.
- Southgate Church of Christ - 528 Country Club Road
- Southside Recreation Center - 2750 Ben Ficklin Road
- St. Ambrose Catholic Church - 8602 Loop 570, Wall, TX
- TxDOT, Building E - 4502 Knickerbocker Road
- Veribest Baptist Church - 50 FM 2334, Veribest, TX
- Wesley United Trinity Methodist Church - 301 W. 18th St.
- West Texas Rehab, Conference Center - 1925 University Ave.
More details will be posted on this page when they are available.
For more information, visit voteTomGreenCounty.org.
For more information on the Lake Nasworthy sewer improvement project visit cosatx.us/LakeNasworthy.
May 2, 2020 General Election
The next General Election will be on Saturday, May 2, 2020 at various locations to be determined. Early voting will be held at the Edd B. & Frances Frink Keyes Building, 113 W. Beauregard St., San Angelo, Texas 76903 beginning on Monday, April 20, 2020 through Tuesday, April 28, 2020. Filing for a place on the ballot is set by state statute and will run from January 15, 2020 through February 14, 2020. Find additional election-related dates, requirements, and information here.
For results from previous elections, please click here.
For campaign finance information, please click here.