November 5, 2019, special election
Shall the City of San Angelo’s Lake Nasworthy Trust Fund principal balance be used as described below?
- Lake Nasworthy lake and river improvements to enhance water recreation and the elimination of related litter and pollution not to exceed $6 million in actual costs for:
- Boat ramps
- Fishing piers
- Shoreline erosion control
- Sandy beaches
- Balance of the fund as of May 5, 2020, excluding the $6 million allocated for above projects, be used for the expansion, reconfiguration, and replacement of the current sewer system servicing the Lake Nasworthy area to expand capacity for current and future development.
Polling places for November 5, 2019 Special Election
(During early voting, any voter may go to this location and vote on all the issues for which they are eligible).
Edd B. and Francis Frink Keyes Building
113 W. Beauregard Ave., 1st floor
San Angelo, TX 76903
- Oct. 21-30, 2019 - 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1, 2019 - 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Election Day - November 5, 2019, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
On Election Day, any voter may go to any one of these locations and vote on all the issues for which they are eligible.
- Angelo Bible Church - 3506 Sherwood Way
- Belmore Baptist Church - 1214 S. Bell St.
- Calvary Baptist Church - 2401 Armstrong St.
- Christoval Community Center - 20022 Main St., Christoval, Tx 76935
- Celebration Church - 2639 Sunset Dr.
- Concho Valley Transit District, Annex Building - 506 N. Chadbourne
- SAF First Assembly of God Church - 1442 Edmund Blvd.
- Grape Creek ISD, Admin. Bldg. - 8207 US Hwy 87 N.
- Keating Paint and Body Shop - 5050 N. Chadbourne St.
- MHMR Service for Concho Valley - 1501 W. Beauregard Ave.
- Segunda Iglesia Bautista de San Angelo - 510 W. Ave. T
- Southgate Church of Christ - 528 Country Club Rd.
- TXDOT, Building E - 4502 Knickerbocker Rd.
- Veribest Baptist Church - 50 FM 2334, Veribest Tx, 76886
- Trinity United Methodist Church - 301 W. 18th St.
- West Texas Rehab, Conference Center - 1925 University Ave.
- Howard College, Student Services Building - 3501 N. US Hwy 67
More details will be posted on this page when they are available.
For more information, visit voteTomGreenCounty.org.
For more information on the Lake Nasworthy sewer improvement project visit cosatx.us/LakeNasworthy.
For results from previous elections, please click here.
For campaign finance information, please click here.