For the most up-to-date information on the coronavirus COVID-19 visit For more information about Governor Abbott's executive order on mandatory face coverings for Texans visit this link.

Alcoholic Beverage Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Control (TABC) Permit/License 

Applicants seeking the City’s seal/signature for TABC permits/licenses should send their original application by mail to the City Clerk’s Office at 72 W. College Ave., San Angelo, TX 76903 with a pre-paid return envelope.  A scanned copy can be emailed to for internal routing in advance of the original.

Please contact the Finance Department (325-481-2650) to determine the appropriate fee and arrange payment prior to submitting your paperwork (your original receipt will be returned with the signed/sealed original application). Please include a business card with your contact information should any of the departments (Health, Zoning, Fire Marshal, or Finance) need to contact you during their review of your application.

If seeking a Mixed Beverage Permit a Food Establishment Permit is also required by the Health Department (they can be reached at 325-657-4235). 

A city planner will provide a zoning clearance letter stating the business location given in the application does not contradict Section 5.02.005 or Section 5.02.033 of the City’s Code of Ordinance (they can be reached at 325-657-4210).

The City Clerk does not waive other necessary City permits by signing the TABC paperwork.