City Hall Annex Opens May 18th, 2020
Customer Service and Cashiers will be accepting in-person visits and payments with limited capacity to meet social distancing guidelines. .
Water Utility payments will still be accepted in a variety of other options below as an alternative to in-person transactions:
- Online – Visit the City’s website at cosatx.us/waterbill. Online credit card payments or e-check/bank drafts payments can be made month-to-month or by establishing an automatically recurring payment. Customers will also have the option to go paperless and/or sign up for “Pay by Text” to receive notifications and pay via text message. Online payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
- Mail – Mail a payment to the City of San Angelo Utility Billing/Collections, P.O. Box 5820, San Angelo, TX 76902. Make checks payable to City of San Angelo - Water or COSA - Water.
- Dropbox (south side of building) – 24-hour payment dropbox is located on the south side of City Hall Annex, 301 W. Beauregard Avenue. Please pay with check or money order to ensure proper credit. *Cash will be temporarily accepted. Exact change is preferred, but overage will go towards a credit on the next scheduled statement. The San Angelo Police Department will assist in additional monitoring and security of the dropbox during this time, and the dropbox will be serviced at more frequent intervals.
- Phone – You may also call Customer Service at (325) 657-4323 and select the option to make a payment over the phone. Long-distance users may call 1-855-419-2758. Phone payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
Current drought level
San Angelo is in standard conservation, which restricts outside watering to twice every seven days at no more than 1 inch per week. Watering is prohibited between noon and 6 P.M, and runoff of more than 150 feet down any street, gutter, alley or ditch is also prohibited.
Of the City Council's five approved priorities, water tops that list. Learn more by clicking here.
Click here for water rates.
The Water Utilities Department administers the eight divisions that make up the "water department." Those divisions are:
- Water Conservation
- Water Customer Service
- Water Distribution
- Water Production
- Water Quality
- Water Reclamation
- Water Utilities Maintenance
American Plains Artists Show returns to Fort Concho
5/27/2020 12:44:39 PM
Door-to-door salespeople must seek permit
5/27/2020 6:25:26 AM
Public Notice: CDGB & HOME Consolidated Plan meeting
5/22/2020 2:21:27 PM