The Recreation Division manages facilities such as the City's two recreation centers, Municipal Pool, the San Angelo Nature Center and the Texas Bank Sports Complex. Additionally, Recreation is responsible for a host of programming, including senior services, athletics, an aquatic program, summer day camps and special events such as the annual Date Night.
To register for youth and adult sports go to teamsideline.com/sanangelo.
Youth Volleyball League
- Registration dates: February 1 - March 13, 2020
- League dates: Late March 2020
- $55 per child
- $300 per team without jersey
- $360 per team with jersey
- Age groups: 8U,10U,12U,14U,16U,18U, as of Sept. 1, 2019
Date Night 2020 - 30th Year Anniversary
- Dates and Prices:
- February 17th: Daddy|Daughter $12
- February 18th: Mother|Son $12
- February 19th: Daddy|Daughter $12
- February 20th: Family Night $20 (Meal Included)
- Purchase tickets at Recreation offices, 702 S. Chadbourne.
TAAF REGIONAL BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
- Registration: Feb. 1 - 28, 2020
- Tournament dates: March 6-7, 2020
- Cost: $175 per team
- 3 game guarantee
- Divisions: 6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, & 14U
- Both Boys and Girls teams
Rumble in the Park 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament
- Registration dates: February 1 - day of event
- Tournament date: March 14, 2020
- $25 per team, 3 game minimum.
- Divisions: 3rd grade - High School & Adult, Divisions broken up by grades.
- Limit 4 players per team, coed
- Location: Kirby Park, 1401 Edmund Blvd.
- Prizes: Shirts and Trophy for top teams in each division.
- Register online at www.teamsideline.com/sanangelo or at 702 S. Chadbourne St.