The Zoning Board of Adjustment was established to consider variances, special exceptions and appeals to the standards established in the zoning ordinances.
The board generally meets at 1:30 p.m. on the first Monday each month in the Meeting Room of the City Hall East Mezzanine, 72 W. College Ave. Agendas are posted on this website and at City Hall, 72 W. College Ave.
The board consists of seven members, including two alternates, appointed by City Council. Members can serve up to three consecutive terms of two years each. Ex-officio members include the Planning manager.
- Louis Rork - Chairman
- Jason Fernandez
- Gary Cortese
- Debbie Cunningham
- Bobby Guerrero
- David Morales
- Jean Cornell
- Danny Aguero
Anyone interested in serving on the board should contact the City Clerk's office on the second floor of City Hall or call 325-657-4405 for more information. For additional board information, contact the Planning Division staff at 325-657-4210, #2.
Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting schedule
- September 9, 2019 Staff Report revised
- September 9, 2019 Agenda
- August 5, 2019 - Agenda
- August 5, 2019 - Staff Reports
- July 1, 2019 - Cancellation
- June 3, 2019 - Agenda packet
- June 3, 2019 - Agenda
- May 6, 2019 - Staff Reports
- Agenda - May 6, 2019
- April 1, 2019 - Agenda
- April 1, 2019 - Staff Reports
- Agenda 3-18-2019
- March 18, 2019 - Staff Reports
- March 4, 2019 Staff Reports
- March 4, 2019 Agenda
- February 4, 2019- cancellation
- ZBA Public Schedule (2019)
- January 7, 2019 - Cancellation