Information, Handouts & Forms

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

All applications, including those submitted via an online form, must be signed and dated before it will be processed. To sign an application, visit the Planning division in the Community Development Building, 52 W. College Ave., adjacent to City Hall. Offices are open from 8 a.m.-noon and from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays. For more information, call 325-657-4210.


  • Application to abandon right-of-way (fillable PDF)

Accessory apartments

Accessory buildings & structures

Administrative adjustments


Annexation request

Carports and porches

Certificate of appropriateness

Conditional use


Fee schedule

Historic buildings

Home occupations

Nonconforming uses or structure

  • Handout
  • Application for expansion of a nonconforming use or structure (fillable PDF)

Recreational vehicles & manufactured housing

Planned development districts

Public information/open records requests

River Corridor Commission

  • Application for river corridor review (fillable PDF)
  • Checklist for river corridor review (required to accompany application) (PDF)
  • Application for river corridor review on administrative-eligible projects (fillable PDF)

Short-term rental

Sign variance

  • Application (fillable PDF)

Special use

Street name changes

  • Application (fillable PDF)


Temporary use

Urban design review


Comprehensive plan amendment

  • Application (fillable PDF)

Zone changes

Zoning districts

Zoning ordinances

Zoning verification

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer