Your membership allows the Nature Center to:
- Actively protect and sustain our center, living collections and historic property while providing educational and recreational opportunities.
- Provide a community gathering place for hundreds of on-site visitors annually to discover, explore and enjoy nature’s wonders.
- Educate schoolchildren, Scouts and families each year to improve environmental awareness and understanding of sustainable practices that protect our natural world.
- Answer questions from our community about living with nature and rescuing wildlife.
- Train high school and college interns for natural history and education careers.
You'll also get:
- Free admission to the Nature Center for one year.
- Subscription to a quarterly calendar and e-newsletter, which gives notice of upcoming events, programs and classes.
Levels of membership
To give a gift membership, choose from one of the membership levels below, pay at the Nature Center, then give the name and address of the person or family receiving the gift. It's that easy.
- Individual ($25). All basic membership benefits described above for one person.
- Family ($50). All basic membership benefits described above for an immediate family and two general admission guest passes.
- Benefactor ($75).
All basic membership benefits described above, eligibility to rent the indoor facilities and/or outdoor spaces for meeting or events, plus five general admission guest passes and one private highlights tour of the Nature Center with a Meet-a-Keeper experience for a group of up to 15 people (by appointment only).
- Corporate ($150). All basic benefits described above, eligibility to rent the indoor facilities and/or outdoor spaces for meeting or events, plus 10 general admission guest passes and two private highlights tours of the Nature Center with a Meet-a-Keeper experience for a group of up to 15 people (by appointment only).
In our continued effort to make the Nature Center a more utilized and cherished part of the community, we welcome your ideas, comments and feedback. Please email the Nature Center Coordinator.