The Santa Rita neighborhood represents one of the oldest affluent neighborhoods in San Angelo, and is characterized by an eclectic mix of architectural housing types. Properties with mansions front the south shore of the Concho River and provide attractive visual interest to both motorists and pedestrians enjoying the scenic river views from the public golf course and from the walking paths on the north side of the river. Additionally, these riverfront properties contain some of the spectacular annual holiday light displays that are co-sponsored by the City of San Angelo. Santa Rita Elementary School is situated near the heart of this neighborhood, which is ideal for a walkable community.
- Santa Rita neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects