The Glenmore neighborhood is located south of the Fort Concho East neighborhood and west of Goodfellow Air Force Base. The South Concho River borders the area to the east. This neighborhood is almost entirely residential in nature north of South Chadbourne Street, and has established itself more as an industrial corridor along the eastern edges of South Chadbourne in recent years. Glenmore Elementary School serves many of the students in the central and southern portions of the neighborhood, with Belaire Elementary School serving the educational needs of children who live in the northern portions.
- Glenmore neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects