The Bluffs neighborhood is located north of Sherwood Way and includes a section of the Houston Harte Expressway. In recent years, the area along Houston Harte has been emerging as a commercial corridor, and with recent development, it boasts one of the highest concentrations of hotels in the city. The area north of the expressway is mostly isolated from other residential development in the city. San Angelo State Park is located to the north. The majority of the western area remains unincorporated. Those traveling the northernmost section of the neighborhood may enjoy tranquil, more rural scenery compared to other city neighborhoods. Those looking eastward may enjoy scenic, unobstructed views of the cityscape.
- Bluffs neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- 1st Replat of lots 11&12, Block 3, Poulters Highland Acres Addition
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects