The Belaire neighborhood is located directly west of the Glenmore neighborhood and north of Goodfellow Air Force Base. Bell Street is a major residential corridor in the area and transitions into the Fort Concho East neighborhood to the north. The area directly to the west is unincorporated and is characterized by large estates and ranch development. Belaire is almost exclusively residential in nature with little commercial development. Belaire Elementary School is the largest school in the neighborhood, serving not only the immediate area but surrounding neighborhoods.
- Belaire neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects