Public Access to City buildings scaling back amidst coronavirus concerns
March 18, 2020 - The City of San Angelo is officially closing certain in-person services to the public to protect our community against the spread of COVID-19. Effective tomorrow, March 18, the City Hall Annex (301 West Beauregard Ave.) will close its doors to the general public. To read the full release click here.
Ways to pay
Five avenues exist for paying a City of San Angelo municipal services statement. You will need your account number.
* Online - Visit the City’s website. Online credit card payments can be made month-to-month or by establishing an automatically recurring payment. Online payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
* Mail - Mail a payment to the City of San Angelo Utility Billing/Collections, P.O. Box 5820, San Angelo, TX 76902. Make checks payable to City of San Angelo-Water or COSA-Water.
* In person - Bring payments to the Utility Billing/Collections office at 301 W. Beauregard Ave. Business hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays. An overnight drop box in the drive-through is available for after-hour payments.
* Bank draft – You may set up an automatic monthly draft on your bank account. To establish a draft, visit the Utility/Billing Collections office at 301 W. Beauregard Ave, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.
* Phone – You may also call Customer Service at 325-657-4323 and select the option to make a payment over-the-phone. Long-distance users may call 855-419-2758. Phone payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
For more information about the municipal services statement and payments, call 325-657-4323.
For an explanation of the charges on your municipal services statement, visit the Water Customer Service page.