Public Access to City Annex re-opening with limited customer occupancy and social distancing measures in place starting Monday, May 18th, 2020.
Ways to pay
Six avenues exist for paying a City of San Angelo municipal services statement. You will need your account number.
* Online - Visit the City’s website. Online credit card payments can be made month-to-month or by establishing an automatically recurring payment. Online payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
* Mail - Mail a payment to the City of San Angelo Utility Billing/Collections, P.O. Box 5820, San Angelo, TX 76902. Make checks payable to City of San Angelo-Water or COSA-Water.
* In person - There will be limited customer access and social distancing measures in place. Bring payments to the Utility Billing/Collections office at 301 W. Beauregard Ave. Business hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.
* Drop Box - Use of the overnight drop box in the drive-through is available at all times for dropping off payments and helps with limiting person to person contact.
* Bank draft – You may set up an automatic monthly draft on your bank account. To establish a draft, visit the Utility/Billing Collections office at 301 W. Beauregard Ave, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.
* Phone – You may also call Customer Service at 325-657-4323 and select the option to make a payment over-the-phone. Long-distance users may call 855-419-2758. Phone payments are unavailable from 10 p.m.-2 a.m. daily and from 3:30 a.m.-4:30 a.m. Mondays for system updates.
For more information about the municipal services statement and payments, call 325-657-4323.
For an explanation of the charges on your municipal services statement, visit the Water Customer Service page.