The Animal Shelter Advisory Committee makes recommendations regarding Animal Services policy to the City Council.
Staff Liaison: Morgan Chegwidden 325-657-4224
The committee generally meets at noon on the third Thursday of each month in the San Angelo Fire Training Center, 700 E. Avenue K. Agendas are posted on this website, on the bulletin board in the lobby of City Hall, 72 W. College Ave., and at the Animal Shelter, 3142 U.S. Highway 67 North.
Committee members are appointed to two-year terms by members of the City Council. Committee members may serve no more than three consecutive full terms.
- Mayoral representative: Dr. Victor Schulze
- SMD 1 representative: Timothy Davenport-Herbst
- SMD 2 representative: Jenie Wilson
- SMD 3 representative: Sandra Villareal
- SMD 4 representative: Ryan Smith
- SMD 5 representative: Carah Dunagan
- SMD 6 representative: Tom Maurer
Effective Sept. 21, 2017, Animal Shelter Advisory Committee agendas will be published via BoardSync agenda management software (listed below). For agendas prior to this date, view the agenda archive.