The Animal Shelter Advisory Committee makes recommendations regarding Animal Services policy to the City Council.
Staff Liaison: Morgan Chegwidden 325-657-4224.
The committee generally meets at noon on the third Thursday of each month at City Hall in the East Mezzanine located at 72 W. College Ave. Agendas are posted on this website, on the bulletin board in the lobby of City Hall, 72 W. College Ave.
Committee members are appointed to two-year terms by members of the City Council. Committee members may serve no more than three consecutive full terms.
- Mayoral representative: Dr. Victor Schulze
- SMD 1 representative: Timothy Davenport-Herbst
- SMD 2 representative: Jen Murphy
- SMD 3 representative: Sandra Villareal
- SMD 4 representative: Ryan Smith
- SMD 5 representative: Carah Dunagan
- SMD 6 representative: Morgan Chegwidden