- International Water Lily Collection - 2 S. Park Street,
collection of water lilies near the Concho River.
- Santa Fe Golf Course - 111 Veterans Memorial Drive (formerly River Drive), 9 holes, Open year-round. 325-657-4485.
- Kids Kingdom Park - 290 W. Veterans Memorial Drive(formerly River Drive),
9.5 acres, wooden playground structure, and pavilion for rent.
- Downtown Skate Park - Located at Bart DeWitt Park, 104 Veterans Memorial Drive (formerly River Drive).
- The Bosque - 330 S. Irving Street. (Open 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. Tues.-Sun.).
Summer hours are Tues. – Fri. from 5:00 p.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday from 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Firefighters Memorial City Park - 315 E. Twohig Avenue, playground, pavilion, work out equipment, basketball court, walking trail, picnic area, restrooms.
Concho River Walk Photo Album
Updated on 02/09/2015 12:18 PM