Water Customer Service assists citizens in signing up and paying for the utility services provided through the City of San Angelo: water, sewer and trash pickup.
Info needed to activate services
- Service address.
- Driver's license number.
- Social Security card (for a residential account).
- Tax ID number (for a commercial account).
- Phone number.
- Mailing address.
Connections are scheduled for next day service. However, customers who call on Friday will be connected the following Monday.
- Connection times are 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- After-hours connections are available for an additional service fee of $50, Monday - Friday 5 p.m. - 8 p.m., Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Costs to activate new residential service
- $20 activation fee for new accounts.
- $35 deposit for water/sprinkler (deposit may vary, depending on meter size and customer history).
- $50 sewer deposit (if no water service).
- $50 trash deposit (if no water service).
- $50 after-hours connection fee (if applicable).
- If transferring service, your deposit will transfer as well.