Flick N Float
July 13 - Coco
Aug. 10 - Deep
- When: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sept. 15
- Where: Bart DeWitt Park
- Cost: Mostly free, wristbands are $5/person for the Kids Court (inflatables, petting zoo, paddleboats, etc.)
- When: 5 p.m.-9 p.m. Oct. 27
- Where: San Angelo Nature Center, 7409 Knickerbocker Road
- Cost: $5/person
Come out and compete in a free throw contest to win a Thanksgiving turkey!
- When: 6 p.m. Nov. 8
- Where: Southside Recreation Center, 2750 Ben Ficklin Road
- Cost: Free
- Who: 4 years old to adults
Date Night 2019
Date Night will be Feb. 18-21, 2019.
Date Night tickets go on sale Dec. 3, 2018.
Daddy-Daughter Date Nights will be Monday and Wednesday, Feb. 18 and 20. Mother-Son Date Night will be on Tuesday, Feb. 19. Family Date Night, which includes a catered dinner, will be Thursday, Feb. 21. Each night will be hosted in the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive, from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. by the City of San Angelo’s Recreation division.
Tickets cost $12 each for the first three nights and $20 for the final night. Tickets go on sale Dec. 3, 2018.
Date Night gives girls and boys ages 5-13 a special night during which they are the sole focus of their parent’s attention. The event includes music from a deejay, dancing, snacks, door prizes plus the opportunity to purchase photos and mementos.
For more information, call the Recreation offices at 325-657-4450.