Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp is a fun way for children to stay active during the summertime. While at their camp sites, campers will be play various sports and board games, make arts and crafts, and engage in other fun activities. They will also go on field trips weekly to the Municipal Pool, a skating rink, the bowling alley, and more.
- Registration: begins March 18 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays in the Recreation offices at Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St.
- Cost: $45 non-refundable registration fee PLUS first week of camp payment of $65 per child
- Ages: 5-12 years old
- Locations: Southside Recreation Center, 2750 Ben Ficklin Road, and Carl Ray Johnson Recreation Center, 1103 N. Farr St.
- Camp dates: June 3-Aug. 9
- Camp times: 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, excluding holidays
Youth flag football camp
- Registration: TBA
- Cost: $20 per child
- Ages: Pee wee, 6 and under, 8U, 10U, 12U
- Location: Texas Bank Sports Complex, 1651 Rio Concho Drive
- Camp dates: TBA
- Carl Ray Johnson Recreation Center, 1103 N. Farr St.
- Southside Recreation Center, 2750 Ben Ficklin Road
- Northside Recreation Center, 2722 N. Magdalen St.
Please use the map below to see where each recreation center is located. For more information, call the Recreation Division at 325-657-4450.