The Recreation Division manages facilities such as the City's two recreation centers, Love Municipal Pool, the San Angelo Nature Center and the Texas Bank Sports Complex. Additionally, Recreation is responsible for a host of programming, including senior services, athletics, an aquatic program, summer day camps and special events such as the annual Date Night.
To register for youth and adult sports click on the following link: teamsideline.com/sanangelo.
Youth flag football
- Ages: Pee wee (4- and 5-year-olds), 6 and under, 8U, 10U, 12U
- Games: Sept. 15-Oct. 20
- Where: Texas Bank Sports Complex
Regular registration: July 1 - 31
- Register: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, Recreation offices in Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St., July 1-31
- Cost: $60/child, $500/team without jerseys provided, $600/team with jerseys provided
- Register: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, Recreation offices in Santa Fe Crossing, 702 S. Chadbourne St., Aug. 1-10
- Cost: $80/individual, $550/team without jerseys provided, $650/team with jerseys provided