Read the Republic trash audit.
The Public Information Office operates and maintains SATV (Suddenlink cable channel 17 & 117), the City's website and its social media sites; assists the media with City-related reports; and writes and distributes press releases.
Public Information is also responsible for the photography and videography for the City, which includes recording board meetings, events, municipal commercials, special videos and more. Additionally, Public Information answers inquiries from the public daily.
Call the Public Information Office at 325-481-2727 if you have questions about San Angelo's municipal government.
In February 2017, the Public Information Office won five advertising awards at the local American Advertising Awards banquet:
- Judge's Commendation: I Do This For You: Officer Stephen Guevara
- Judge's Commendation: Try Something New, San Angelo Parks
- Gold Award: I Do This For You: Officer Stephen Guevara
- Gold Award: Try Something New, San Angelo Parks
- Silver Award: Did Your Butt Start This Fire?