The Zoning Board of Adjustment was established to consider variances, special exceptions and appeals to the standards established in the zoning ordinances.
The board generally meets at 1:30 p.m. on the first Monday each month in the South Meeting Room of the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive. Agendas are posted on this website and at City Hall, 72 W. College Ave.
The board consists of seven members, including two alternates, appointed by City Council. Members can serve up to three consecutive terms of two years each. Ex-officio members include the Planning manager.
- Louis Rork - Chairman
- Darrin Fentress - Vice Chair
- Gary Cortese
- Debbie Cunningham
- Haydn John
- David Morales
- Jean Cornell
- Aaron Nelson
Anyone interested in serving on the board should contact the City Clerk's office on the second floor of City Hall or call 325-657-4405 for more information. For additional board information, contact the Planning Division staff at 325-657-4210, #2.
Zoning Board of Adjustment meeting schedule
- January 7, 2019 - Cancellation
- December 3, 2018 - Cancellation
- November 13, 2018 - Reports
- November 13, 2018 - Agenda
- October 1, 2018 - Cancellation
- September 10, 2018 - Reports
- September 10, 2018 - Agenda
- August 20, 2018 - Cancellation
- August 20, 2018 - Reports
- August 20, 2018 - Agenda
- August 6, 2018 - Cancellation
- July 02, 2018 Agenda
- July 2, 2018 Report
- June 4, 2018 Reports
- June 4, 2018 - Agenda
- May 07, 2018 - Agenda
- May 07, 2018 - Reports
- April 02, 2018 - Cancellation
- March 05, 2018 Agenda
- February 05, 2018 - Cancellation