The Bosque's concession stand, The Grove, is closed until March 2017. The games court area is located at 330 S. Irving St. along the Concho River. Although The Grove is currently closed, The Bosque is open to the public daily and people may bring their own equipment (washers, volleyballs, bocce balls, putt-putt) to use at The Bosque.
The Bosque includes washer-pitching pits, over-sized chess, putt-putt golf, paddleboats, sand volleyball, bocce ball and concessions. The Grove -- The Bosque's concession stand -- accepts cash only for game pieces and refreshments.
- Putt-putt golf (prices include sales tax)
- 1-game ticket: $5.50 per person ages 6 and older, $3 for children 5 and younger
- 2-game ticket: $8.50 per person
- 3-game ticket: $9.50 per person
- 12-game ticket: $38 (This ticket may be shared. Unused games never expire.)
- Paddleboats (prices include sales tax)
- $10.50 for 30 minutes, per boat
- 20 percent discount for seniors and military
- Sand volleyball
- Bocce ball
- Oversized chess
- Food and drink concessions
The Bosque is part of the overall Concho River Improvement Project, funded mostly by half-cent sales taxes along with a Texas Parks & Wildlife Department grant. For more information, contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 325-657-4450.