River Fest is the City's celebratory event that highlights the North Concho River in downtown San Angelo. The event celebrates the river and its improvements, downtown, the arts, recreation, music and more.
This year, the event will be Sept. 19-20, with activities at the Bill Aylor Sr. Memorial RiverStage and along the Concho River's banks between Irving Street and the Oakes Street bridge.
The events include:
- A Tejano concert at the RiverStage on Friday night.
- A country music concert on Saturday night.
- A Color Up 5K fun run.
- A golf tournament at Santa Fe Gold Course.
- The 9th annual Lily Fest at the International Water Lily Collection.
- A family fair at the San Angelo Museum of Fine Arts.
- A Kids' Court at Neff's Park packed full of affordable games, pony rides and activities for children.
- A car show.
- Games at The Bosque.
- A washer-pitching tournament at The Bosque.
- Girl Scout canoe races.
- Paddle boats.
- A chili cook-off.
- Arts and crafts.
We are fortunate this year to have Stripes Convenience Stores as our title sponsor.
We would also like to thank the following sponsors. Without their generosity, River Fest would not be possible.