The Riverside neighborhood is one of the city’s gateways into the community. North Bryant Boulevard and North Chadbourne Street are main arterial streets running through and then merging at this neighborhood’s most northwestern point, becoming State Highway 87 North. Aside from commercial properties mostly concentrated along North Chadbourne, most residential properties consist of lots of more than one acre, giving the overall neighborhood a more rural feeling when traveling west of North Chadbourne. Fire Station No. 6 is located within this neighborhood, and Riverside Golf Course is west of North Bryant.
- Riverside neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- CU15-04 Echo Pump Service
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects