The Bonham neighborhood hosts a healthy mixture of residential housing types ranging from patio and single-family detached homes to apartments -- all within a relatively concentrated area. Southland Boulevard runs north to south through the neighborhood along its eastern border and is a major street connecting traffic to West Loop 306. Sherwood Way, located on the western border, is an established commercial corridor that includes major retail stores such as Walmart, Sam's Club and Lowe's Home Improvement. Bonham Elementary School serves kindergarten through fifth-grade students in the southwestern section of the city.
- Bohnam neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects