The Angelo Heights neighborhood is situated northwest of the central downtown area and directly west of the Blackshear neighborhood. Geographically, it lies east of O.C. Fisher Reservoir and portions of San Angelo State Park. This neighborhood is largely residential in nature, having experienced little commercial development. The Northern Little League fields are located centrally in this neighborhood, with Kirby Community Park to the north, Webster Tot-Lot Park in the west; and Brentwood Park in the south central portion of the neighborhood. Fannin Elementary School is located to the north and Alta Loma Elementary School to the west. Glenna Street, which runs northwest to southwest, is the main corridor through the neighborhood.
- Angelo Heights neighborhood at a glance
- Pending land use cases in the area
- Recently approved land use cases
- Check the status of my building permit
- Find out what my property is zoned
- What is the future plan for my neighborhood?
- Which City Council member represents my neighborhood?
Current major development projects and capital improvement projects