The mission of the Civic Events Division is to provide clean, comfortable facilities along with exceptional support to events in City venues.
Advertising in City facilities
Citywise Marketing, a local advertising agency, sells advertising opportunities in City facilities, including Foster Communications Coliseum, Convention Center, RiverStage, Airport, recreation centers and the Texas Bank Sports Complex. For more information, contact Citywise at 325-223-5928 or at email@example.com.
Naming rights policy
The City Council adopted an updated naming rights policy on June 1, 2010. Naming rights to City facilities are marketed by Citywise Marketing, a local advertising agency that also sells advertising in City venues on the City of San Angelo's behalf. For more information about naming rights, please contact Citywise at 325-223-5928 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only City-approved caterers may cater events at City facilities. Becoming a City-approved caterer involves completing an application and turning it in to the Civic Events Division at the McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive. Please call 325-653-9577 with questions.
- Fiddle Fire Catering, 1103 S. Oakes St., 325-653-8791
- City Cafe & Bakery, 112 N. Pierce, 325-224-4471
- Village Cafe & Catering, 2100 W. Beauregard, 325-942-1647
- McGowen's, 401 Rio Concho Dr., 325-655-1480
- Mesquite Bean Cafe, 36 E. Twohig, 325-617-2078
- Lone Star Cheeseburger Co., 333 W. Beauregard, 325-200-7263
- McAlister's Deli, 4525 Sherwood Way, 325-944-1000
- Chick-Fil-A, 4001 Sunset Drive (Sunset Mall), 325-944-8770
- Texas Roadhouse, 3057 West Loop 306, 325-223-8940
- Sutton Co. Steakhouse, 1306 N. Service Rd. (Sonora), 325-387-3833
- Stockman's / Dun Bar, 1131 N. Bell Street, 325-650-4624
- ASU Meat Market, ASU Station # 10888, 325-942-2027
- Bodacious Bar B Que, 1207 W. Beauregard Ave., 325-657-2000
- Dickie's Barbeque, 4520 Sherwood Way, 325-226-5551
- Fuentes Downtown, 101 S. Chadbourne, 325-658-2430
- Packsaddle Bar B Que, 6007 Knickerbocker Road, 325-949-0616
- Kona Ice, 1630 Parkview, 432-290-1123
- Bada Bing Wood Fired Pizza, 6174 Ranch Lane, 325-234-5167
- Market Street, 3121 Sunset Drive, 325-942-6627
- Semper Fresh Kettle Corn, 210 Greer Street, 325-212-9460
- Rio Concho Catering/Peepsie's BBQ, 1605 S. Chadbourne, 325-939-1520
- The Pit Bar-B-Que, 3232 Executive Drive, 325-374-5451
- Black Sheep Bar & Grill, 441 Rio Concho Drive, 325-658-2828
- Cafe Venture Catering, 8001 Slide Road, Lubbock 505-400-6642
All Caterers must pay the City 10% of the gross catering bill. Caterers often pass this cost to their customers. All rentals for dishes, table linens & linen napkins are paid to the City not the Caterer.
Sample insurance certificate
All events in City venues must provide insurance. Those who rent facilities are welcome to provide certificates of insurance through their own carriers. The language of any certificate that is provided must match the language of this sample certificate. Lessees may also purchase insurance through the City's Risk Management Division. The cost will depend upon the size and nature of the event, including whether alcohol will be served. For more information, including rates, call 325-653-9577 or 325-657-4359.
Indoor public art display application and agreement
Farmers Market PavilionCategories:
- Civic Events Venues
The Farmers Market Pavilion is an open-air pavilion that sits at 609 S. Oakes St. between El Paseo de Santa Angela and Fort Concho. Its anchor tenant is the Concho Valley Farmers Market, which holds thrice-weekly markets selling homegrown veggies, fruits, plants, herbs, honey and nuts from the early spring through the early fall.
Reservations for private events may be booked up to a year in advance. To book a date or for more information, call the Civic Events Division at 325-653-5487.