San Angelo Rodeo - PRCA short-go (championship round)
- Date: 02/17/2017 7:30 PM
- Location: Foster Communications Coliseum
50 E. 43rd St.
San Angelo, Texas 76903
San Angelo’s is one of the world’s largest rodeos in terms of the number of competitors and the size of the purse. This year’s rodeo features 11 performances sanctioned by the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association, the sport’s governing body, plus the wildly popular Cinch Chute Out.
All of the performances will be at Foster Communications Coliseum. Performance times and ticket prices are:
- PRCA short-go (championship round) – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 17, $20.50.
- Cinch Shoot-Out – 7:30 p.m. Feb. 18, $30.50
The Chute Out features eight of the sport’s top performers in saddle bronc, bareback and bullriding, calf roping and barrel racing competing in a tournament format.
- McNease Convention Center, 501 Rio Concho Drive, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Mondays-Fridays.
- Blair’s Western Wear, 4230 Sherwood Way, 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
- Pinkie’s Liquor Store, 1415 S. Bryant Blvd., 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
- Barbed Wire and Roses, Sunset Mall, 4001 Sunset Drive, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays, noon-6 p.m. Sundays.
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, Event Center Information, Tickets & Tours Office, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Mondays-Fridays, noon-9 p.m. Saturdays, noon-8 p.m. Sundays.
- Foster Communications Coliseum, 50 E. 43rd St., 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays.
Babies and small children do not require a ticket if they sit in an adult’s lap.
Carnival super passes that allow unlimited carnival rides for the duration of the San Angelo Stock Show & Rodeo are available for $90 only at the Coliseum box office until Feb. 4. A one-day unlimited ride armband costs $30. The carnival will be open every evening from Feb. 3-19.
Fairgrounds admission is free with a rodeo ticket or a carnival super pass, $8 for adults and $5 for children age 11 and younger. On Military Appreciation Night on Feb. 15, anyone with an active or retired military ID will be allowed free admission onto the fairgrounds.
For more information, go to sanangelorodeo.com or call 325-653-7785.